|Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
valid from 1 July 2023
The terms and conditions below shall apply to all transactions with CRW Airsoft.
We ONLY SELL Airsoft guns (AEG, gas pistol, spring power rifle etc.) who is above 18 years old.
1 - Consumer Contracts Regulations for Distance Selling
At CRW Airsoft Ltd we adhere to the Customer Contracts Regulations for distance selling, which came into force 13 June 2014, and implement the Consumer Rights Directive into UK law.
This set of regulations is designed to give you rights when shopping online, so you're covered if things go wrong.
These rights apply to orders which have been made Online, over the Phone.
1.1 - Information you should expect from us
Before placing an order online we will supply the following:
- Information about ourselves, including our address and contact details
- A description of the goods, or service.
- The total price of the goods including relevant taxes
- Payment options
- Details of your right to cancel and when this doesn’t apply
- Details of who pays for the cost of returning items
- Delivery information including costs and estimated delivery times
At CRW AIRSOFT LTD we try to make this information as clear as possible, with all product details being as up to date as possible on our website, and with the ability to calculate delivery times in the basket. Additional information you may require will be displayed during the checkout process.
1.2 - Right to cancel
When purchasing items online or by phone you have the right to cancel an order up to 14 days after the order is delivered.
This 14 day period is the time you have to decide and notify us of your wish to cancel, once you have notified us you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
You do not need to provide a reason for cancelling within this period.
When cancelling an order in this manner a refund will be issued once the unwanted items have been returned and inspected.
If you do wish to cancel an order please simply call us on 07384888128, CRW will be able to assist you.
1.3 - When there is no right to cancel
There are some circumstances where the Consumer Contracts Regulations don't give you a right to cancel an order.
Examples of this are:
- Items which have been tailor made or customised, such as a two toned or modified workshop items [i.e. altered from their original state at your request].
- Goods that have been mixed inseparably with other items after delivery
- Goods that have been altered after receipt, either by you or a 3rd party
- Where items have been used more than would be needed to inspect the items as you would reasonably do in a shop prior to purchase [a reduced refund may still be available, please contact us to discuss this].
- Goods and services worth £42 or less
- Services that have been completed in full prior to the return [such as workshop modifications and custom paint services etc]
1.4 - Cost of returning items and refunds
Unless an item is faulty on receipt or not as described the postage cost of returning any unwanted items would be the responsibility of the customer. If you have received an item that is faulty or where an incorrect item has been sent in error we will be happy to arrange for a free of charge return [see our returns section for more details].
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DISASSEMBLE ANY PRODUCTS YOURSELF, AS DOING SO WILL INVALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY.
No refunds will be given on any product that has been damaged from carelessness or misuse.
AIRSOFT PRODUCTS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
I AGREE I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALSO WILL CAREFULLY READ THE WARNINGS ON THE BOX WHEN ITEM RECEIVED I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR USING AIRSOFT PRODUCTS LEGALLY AND RESPONSIBLY.
BY PLACING THE ORDER I HAVE ACCEPTED THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDING THE SELLER FROM ANY LIABILITY OR LEGAL ACTIONS FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR PURCHASE