1/1 Scale 98K WWII (World War 2) Rifle
Each shell accommodate a round of 6mm Bullet that will eject after
pulling the cocking lever, just like the real steel does
Gas operated Bolt-Action (easier to PULL Shell Insertion/Ejection)
Real Wood Body Stock (With Metal Stock Plate)
Metal Outer Barrel & Receiver
Metal 6.02mm High Precision Inner Barrel
Full metal Front Sight & Range Adjustable Rear Sight
Metal Trigger & Trigger Guard
Safety Lever can switch between Safety-& Fire Mode (On the Bolt)
Sling mount can be installed with any sniper rifle sling
Comes with 5pcs metal shells (Each Shell Able to Hold 1 Round 6mm BB Bulet)
Delivery & Returns
For Small items smaller than pistol size, we use Royal Registered Mail within UK.
Track parcel link:
Parcel force for international order to Europe or other part of the world. If you are not sure the fee, please email us.
We have 7 days return policy after you received the items, but the full refund is based on the items or parts not be used & installed. If the parcel has been damaged on delivery, please keep the parcel as is and email us the pic straight away. So we can deal with the delivery company about the damage.
We cannot offer refunds for products that have been used and are simply being returned because the customer no longer likes it.
The warranty does not cover:
- Accidental damage (including magazine feed lips & damage from skirmishing).
- Any routine maintenance required.
- Any faults arising from misuse; this includes use of poor quality bbs, any internal damage caused by jammed BBs, overcharging batteries or using the incorrect battery or charger for the gun.
- Any faults arising from using the wrong gas for temperature conditions, for example Tokyo Marui and other ABS guns must only use 144a gas when ambient temperatures are above 10 Degrees Centigrade. In very hot conditions, i.e 25 degrees C and above, some pistols with metal slides must only use 144a gas (this is because gas pressure is increased with temprature). Every gas gun is different and you must check the gas you are using is correct.
- Any faults arising from overcharging of batteries.
- Any faults arising from repairs / upgrades / maintenance not carried out by us.
- Any products that have been altered or adjusted in any way from their original format (unless the alterations were carried out by our technicians).
- Customised items cannot be returned, this includes painted two toned VCRA compliant guns.
- Normal wear and tear to parts such as, but not limited to gears, pistons, tappet plates,seals and gaskets.
SALE Double Bell 98K Shell Ejecting Real Wood Rifle (Gas powered )UKARA owner only
Item in Stock
Login to add this product to your wishlist.